|Price||RM8.80 - RM128.00|
Malaysia Starting from RM5.80
✅ Disinfection / Antimicrobial Agent
✅ High Quality / High Purity
✅ Factory and Wholesale Price
✅ Available for Bulk Purchase
⬇️ Product Details:
- Product Name: Benzalkonium Chloride BKC-80
- Chemical Name: Benzalkonium Chloride / BKC / BAC / Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Purity: 80%
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless to pale yellow
⬇️ Product Uses:
- Disinfection & Antiseptics
- Antimicrobial Agent
- Cleaning Products
- Personal Care Products
⬇️ Available Packing from the Store
- 1 kg
- 5 kg
- 25 kg
⬇️ Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is benzalkonium chloride or BKC-80?
Benzalkonium chloride (BAC) is a major non-alcohol-based active ingredient used for clinical, food line, and domestic household biocides. It is recognised for its dual biocidal and detergency properties. It is also known as quaternary ammonium compound and is a cationic surfactant that is also widely used in industry as as a surfactant and phase transfer agent.
- What is the function for benzalkonium chloride?
- Benzalkonium Chloride is primarily used as a preservative and antimicrobial agent, and secondarily used as a surfactant. It works by killing microorganisms and inhibiting their future growth, and for this reason frequently appears as an ingredient in antibacterial hand wipes, antiseptic creams and anti-itch ointments. In cosmetics, its antimicrobial properties are employed to protect products from spoiling. It’s mostly used in personal care products like rash creme, foot odor powder, facial lotion, cleanser, makeup and sunscreen.